New available cameras*10 enhance visibility for on-site tasks, including the often tough job of backing up a trailer.
(1) Available Tailgate Camera displays on the centre dash screen.
(2) Available high-definition 180/360 Degree Cameras enable you to see all sides of the truck.
(3) Available class-exclusive** Trailer Reverse Guidance System displays visual guides along both sides for an enhanced view of where the trailer is going.
(4) Available customer-placed rear Trailer Camera provides a view that wouldn’t otherwise be available from the driver’s seat.
(5) Available Centre High-Mount Stop Lamp Camera enhances the view of the pickup bed, helpful when hooking up to a 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch....less
* Cameras do not operate when vehicle exceeds forward speed of 10 kilometres per hour.
** Class is Full-Size pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR based on Ford segmentation.
* Class is Full-Size pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR based on Ford segmentation.
Available factory-installed auxiliary upfitter switches now total six (up from four). The system includes two 40-amp switches (ignition on or off) plus four 25-amp switches (ignition on). What’s more, the switches with fuses and associated relays are integrated into the new overhead console/storage compartment. Upfitter switches are a convenient way to connect a variety of aftermarket accessories (such as a winch, lights, strobes, 2-way radio) to the vehicle’s electrical system. They’re factory-installed, so there’s no need to cut into the truck’s electrical system when installing accessories.
Super Duty® now offers two reassuring technologies:
(1) Available Lane-Keeping Alert vibrates the steering wheel when you drift too close to a lane marker*10 .
(2) Available Adaptive Cruise Control slows you down as traffic ahead slows, then resumes the preset speed when traffic picks back up. The Collision Warning/Brake Support feature precharges the brakes for full responsiveness if you don’t react in time10 . It’s integrated into the trailer brake controller for added security when you’re towing a heavy load....less
Standard Quad Dual-Beam Halogen Headlamps; Optional Quad-Beam LED Headlamps/Taillamps
Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-Fi and require a separate update. Data rates may apply.
U.S. Model Shown.
By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Standard messaging and data plan rates may apply.