Choosing a Ford was a wise decision. So is choosing to have it maintained by Ford-trained Technicians.
Roadside Assistance will reimburse you in the event:
- You use a service other than Ford Roadside Assistance, up to a maximum of $75 per disablement.
- Your vehicle becomes disabled due to a mechanical breakdown or an accident while you are more than 160 kilometres from your residence address, we will reimburse you up to $500 (currency exchange not considered), for the following reasonable emergency expenses, when not covered by insurance.
- Local lodging and meals (gratuities and alcohol are excluded)
- Vehicle rentals from bona fide car rental agencies (only basic daily vehicle rental rate is covered together with applicable taxes – all other rental costs are excluded including the cost of gas).
- Commercial transportation to your destination, and return after repairs are completed.
- Your trailer needs towing because the eligible towing vehicle is disabled, up to a maximum of $100. If the towing vehicle is operational but the trailer is not, then the trailer does not qualify for reimbursement.
Simply fill out and submit a roadside claim form to receive reimbursement for eligible tow services or travel expenses. File your claim no later than twenty (20) days after the occurrence.
- Include a letter, or comments if you are submitting online, detailing the sequence of events from the time the vehicle broke down to the time the vehicle was picked up.
- Include paid receipts that clearly detail the nature of the service being claimed, including copies of the tow receipt or repair/work order that pertain to the breakdown and all other pertinent receipts for the claim.
- Please retain a copy of all receipts and documentation.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the processing of your claim form.
Once you have compiled your documentation and receipts, there are a number of ways you can send your claim to us.
There are three ways in which you can submit your claim to us:
- Online: Submit the completed claim form and receipts online.
- Dealer: You can bring your completed claim form, documentation and receipts to your local ford dealer who will submit it on your behalf to SASC.
- Mail: You can mail the completed claim form, documentation and receipts to the address below and we will forward the information for you to SASC.
Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited
Roadside Assistance Division
The Canadian Road, PO Box 2000
Oakville, ON L6K 0C8
For more information, please call 1.800.665.2006
Damage or Service Complaints: Any loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the servicing facility and should be reported to the proprietor of the facility, your own insurance company and to Roadside Assistance within 24 hours and prior to any repairs being carried out. To report a damage or service complaint to Roadside Assistance please call 1.800.665.2006.
‡9 Up to 5 litres of oil. Disposal fees may be extra. Does not apply to diesel engines.
♦9 In order to receive a local competitor’s advertised price: (i) tires must be purchased and installed at your participating Ford Dealer; (ii) customer must present the competitor’s actual, local advertisement (containing the lower price) which must have been printed within 30 days of the sale; and (iii) the tires being purchased must be the same brand, sidewall, speed and load ratings as shown in the competitive advertisement. Offer only available at participating Ford dealerships. This offer is valid on the cost of the tire only and does not include labour costs, valve stems, mounting, balancing, disposal, and taxes. Offer does not apply to advertised prices outside of Canada, in eBay advertisements, by tire wholesalers and online tire retailers, or closeout, special order, discontinued, and clearance/liquidation offers. Limited time offer. Offer may be cancelled or changed at any time without prior notice. See your Service Advisor.
§ Ford Protection Plan is only available for non-commercial cars and light trucks. If an eligible Ford, Motorcraft® or Ford-approved part fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, wear out or rust through, it will be replaced at no charge as long as the original purchaser of the part owns the vehicle on which the part was installed. Labour is covered for the first 12 months or 20,000 km (whichever occurs first) after the date of installation. Emergency brake pads are not eligible under this plan. See Service Advisor for complete details and limitations.