BUILT TO LEND A HAND
Body Ford Service has been by your side throughout these unprecedented times. Now, we’re excited to welcome you back to our dealerships and Service Centres.
At the very centre of everything we do, the well-being of you — our customers — is a top priority. We continue to take precautions on cleaning and disinfecting vehicles, while ensuring your vehicle remains running strong.
The steps we’re taking to help prevent the spread of the virus include:
- Heightened cleaning measures to the interiors of vehicles prior to performing any service as well as before returning them to customers. The cleaners that we use are approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are optimal for the interior/exterior surfaces of all our Ford vehicles.
- Offering remote pickup and delivery of vehicles to be serviced. Please check with your local dealers to find participating Ford Service Centres.
- Taking extra steps to help ensure our customer lounges are continuously cleaned and disinfected with approved supplies, as well as all parts, sales, and service areas.
- Avoiding handshakes and other physical contact with customers, wearing gloves when handling customer vehicles, and handing off keys.
- Instructing all dealership employees to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) until they have been approved to return by a licensed medical professional.
If you have any further questions about the cleaning process, or would like to schedule service, please feel free to reach out to your local dealership.
We’re built to lend a hand. From all our service professionals at Ford Service, we thank you for being a valued customer and doing your part for our communities, neighbours, friends, and families....less