2021 Super DutySMART
BRAINS, MEET BRAWN.
PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST™
PRE-COLLISION ASSIST WITH AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING (AEB)
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
BLIS® (BLIND SPOT INFORMATION SYSTEM) WITH TRAILER COVERAGE
AUTOMATIC HIGH-BEAM HEADLAMPS
STANDARD REAR VIEW CAMERA
HILL DESCENT CONTROL™
Available Hill Descent Control10 is essentially a cruise control system that uses traction control technology with anti-lock brakes.10 It continually adjusts braking pressure to help control slippage and maintain a constant preset speed while you are going down a steep grade. This capability helps you concentrate on steering since you don’t have to apply the brakes or downshift the transmission. On a downhill grade, Hill Descent Control can maintain a vehicle speed between 3 and 19 km/hr. Above 32 km/hr, the system remains activated, but the descent speed cannot be set until you are below 32 km/hr again.
ULTIMATE TRAILER TOW CAMERA SYSTEM WITH PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST
- 180/360-Degree Cameras — images are created from cameras for a view of all sides of the truck. Available with the Rear View Camera and Prep Kit.
- Trailer Reverse Guidance — expanded view via cameras in the side view mirrors and visual guides in the centre dash screen show the direction of the truck and the trailer, with guidelines changing with steering wheel movement.10
- Centre high-mounted stop lamp camera — provides a view of the pickup bed, which is helpful when hooking up to a 5th-wheel or gooseneck hitch.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist — rotate the Pro Trailer Backup Assist knob to help maintain greater control over backing up your trailer.
STAY CONNECTED WHEREVER YOU ARE ON THE JOB
With the FordPass™99 app112, you have a Smarter Way to Move™.
- Find and compare parking and the price of fuel along your route114
- Receive key vehicle information when you have an active FordPass Connect™ subscription112 and contact your Dealer to schedule service
- Request Roadside Assistance115
- Get FordPass help from a friendly FordGuide
These are just some of the great things you can do with FordPass. FordPass takes care of the details so you can just drive. If you haven't already, download the FordPass app on the App Store97 or get it on Google Play.98...less
FORD TELEMATICS™ AND DATA SERVICES™
Our manufacturer-grade telematics hardware and software have been engineered in conjunction with the Ford vehicles your fleet uses every day. This means that they work together seamlessly to deliver solutions that are easy to implement and can have an immediate and positive impact on your operational effectiveness. Our products are continually evolving, too, so that you'll always benefit from the latest telematics solutions, direct from Ford.
You will be able to monitor a wide range of vehicle data and information in real time, including but not limited to the examples below:
- GPS tracking and location
- Vehicle speed
- Harsh braking or acceleration
- Excessive idling and fuel waste
- Seatbelt use
- Oil life remaining
SYNC® 3 WITH APPLE CARPLAY® AND ANDROID AUTO™ COMPATIBILITY
FORD & WAZE
FORD DATA SERVICES™
Gain seamless and secure access to your vehicle data through our open platform, the Transportation Mobility Cloud (TMC). Key features include:
- Always Evolving: Access to new updates and vehicle signals when they become available
- Security Management: Our expertise provides industry-leading data protection
- Third Party Access: Easy API integration provides secure and easy access to processed vehicle data
- Seamless Integration: Designed for secure, open integration with third-party service tools