FAQs Home > Payments > How do I enroll,...

How do I enroll, change or cancel AutoDebit (recurring automatic payment withdrawals) for my Ford Credit account?

If you wish to enroll, change or cancel your AutoDebit enrollment or have any other questions pertaining to your AutoDebit withdrawls, please contact us. 


Helpful links
  • Visit the Ways to Pay information to find payment options that fit your needs.
  • Sign in to Account Manager.
  • Couldn't find the answer to your question? Contact us for more information.