FAQs Home > Payoff > What happens if...

What happens if I paid off my Ford Credit account and I overpaid?

If you meant to fully pay out your Ford Credit account and overpaid, we will refund any amount we received in excess via cheque.  The refund cheque will be mailed to you at the address we have on file for your account. Please allow 10 business days for the refund cheque to be mailed. If your cheque was not received or if you have any questions, please contact us.