FAQs Home > Account Management > How do I change...

How do I change my name on my Ford Credit account?

If you are looking to change your name, you will need to provide legal documentation supporting the name change. Legal documentation may include:

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Court order showing legal name, date of birth, obtained for the purposes of name change, divorce, or adoption
  • Legal Change of Name Certificate

To process your name change, please contact us