FAQs Home > Account Management > How do I send documents...

How do I send documents to Ford Credit?

If you sign in to Account, you can upload the following documents, subject to size limits and file format:
AutoDebit Enrolment Form (CEFT)
Payment Extension Form /Due Date Change Form (DDC)

1. Sign in to Account Manager.
2. Select "Services"
3. Select "Correspondence"
4. Go to "Document Upload" and follow the prompts

Please note, only certain accounts qualify for payment extensions and due date changes. If you do not have an Account Manager Online account, or have questions about your account or would like to send us other documents, please contact us.