FAQs Home > Account Management > I am I currently...

I am I currently the buyer/lessee or co-buyer/co-lessee on my contract. I would like to reverse the names on the contract, what is the process?

A name switch form must be completed and signed by all parties (buyer/lessee and co-buyer/co-lessee). Please contact us with confirmation of your mailing address or fax number if available to send the required form to you. 

Upon receipt of the completed form, signed by both parties, the change will be processed. Please allow 2 business days for the name reversal to be completed.