Can a third party access and/or administer my Ford Credit account on my behalf?
At Ford Credit, we take our customer's privacy very seriously. Without consent of the buyer or cobuyer, we cannot provide any information to third parties. If you wish to allow a third party to be given account information, you must submit a Letter of Authorization including the following:
- Account Number
- Date of the autorization
- Third party's full name
- Relationship of the third party to the account holder(s)
- Signature of the account holder(s)
To send us the Letter of Authorization you have the following options:
- By mail (including Priority Post, Xpresspost and Registered Mail including signature required):
Ford Credit Canada Company
RPO Lakeshore West
- Please contact us and we will provide you instructions on how to upload the documents in Account Manager Online
Please note, third parties cannot make modifications to the account (ex. request extensions, due date changes, address changes, etc.)
Did this answer your question?
How can we help make it better?
Thank you for your feedback!
- Sign in to Account Manager.
- Couldn't find the answer to your question? Contact us for more information.