FAQs Home > Special Situations > I have a question...

I have a question regarding an erroneous Ford Credit account that is reporting on my credit bureau. Who can I contact?

If you have questions about a Ford Credit account reporting on your credit bureau, please contact us

Also, you can submit a request with your concern to the credit bureau directly.