A lease plan that can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Work smart with a customizable plan for your business.*
CommerciaLease is an open-ended lease program that allows flexibility to set the residual based upon business requirements.
- Cars through heavy duty trucks
- Upfit vehicles
- High kilometrage and heavy use vehicles
- Vehicles used for livery (for hire) operations
- Emergency, fire and ambulance
- Rental units
- Flexible terms
- No acquisition or up-front administration
- No kilometrage restrictions or penalties
- No charges for excess wear and tear
- Upfits can be residualized
- Combined billing
Standard Terms and Residuals Guidelines
% Based On Final Net Capitalized Cost:
You have several options at the end of your CommerciaLease:
- Contact your dealer to:
- Purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle and facilitate the trade in of your current CommerciaLease
- Assist you with terminating your existing CommerciaLease account. You will need to schedule a vehicle return appointment with your originating Dealer.
- Contact our Business Centre at 877-636-7346 (toll free) for any other inquires.
Note: You are responsible for any deficiency between the balance owed and the selling price (including any costs incurred to sell the vehicle as agreed upon in your Master Lease Agreement).
Contact a Commercial Business Development Manager for more information.
Warranty and Service Products
It’s smart that you keep up with your scheduled maintenance. What about unexpected repairs? Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) helps protect you from the cost of any unforeseen events.
*Not all customers will qualify. See your Dealer for standard CommerciaLease customer and vehicle eligbility requirements. All program terms are subject to be changed, modified or removed at Ford Credit’s sole discretion.