Commercial Red Carpet Lease
Enjoy a new Ford more often.
For predictable usage vehicles, choose this closed-end lease with no residual risk.* When you complete your lease as agreed, simply bring the vehicle to your Ford Dealer. You are only responsible for any excess kilometrage and wear and tear charges.
- Lease payments are usually lower than similar term finance payments
- Allows for your cash to be invested in your business
- Short-term leasing allows newer vehicles more often
GAP Protection Benefit
Red Carpet Lease protects you by waiving the gap between your insurance payoff and your outstanding lease balance if your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair. With GAP protection, you’re responsible for only the insurance deductible and any outstanding charges (e.g., past-due payments) at the time of the incident. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Upfit vehicles
- High kilometrage and heavy-use vehicles
- Vehicles used for livery (for-hire) operations
- Emergency, fire and ambulance
- Rental units
At the end of your Red Carpet Lease, you have your choice of three different options after satisfying your lease-end obligations:
- Buy or lease a new Ford
- Purchase your leased vehicle at a predetermined price
- Return your leased vehicle
*Not all customers will qualify. See your Dealer for standard Commercial Red Carpet Lease customer and vehicle eligbility requirements. All program terms are subject to be changed, modified or removed at Ford Credit’s sole discretion.