Financing That Puts You Behind the Wheel
Ford Credit offers financing options with features and benefits designed to make driving home in a new Ford both affordable and convenient. To assist you, we've provided some important information to consider when thinking about your next vehicle purchase.
Identify Your Ford Vehicle Choice
Once you have determined your vehicle wants and needs, look for the Ford vehicle that suits the style, functionality and performance you are looking for.
- Check out the full Ford vehicle lineup
- Build and price vehicles that meet your wants and needs
- Visit your local Ford Dealer and take a test drive
Make Your Financing Choice with Ford Credit
The decision to finance or lease can depend on several factors including how often you prefer to get a new vehicle and your driving habits. Determine which best fits you and your lifestyle.
Lease a Vehicle - Retain your option to return or purchase
Lease payments may be lower than similar-term finance payments because you’re only paying for the portion of the vehicle’s value used during the lease term (and any associated lease charges).
Lease provides unique benefits and features:
- Variety of terms to suit your payment needs. Three kilometre options to choose from
- Customize your vehicle at time of lease with approved accessories
- At the end of your Lease, you also have your choice of three different options:
Finance a Vehicle - Make it yours
Vehicle ownership can be the ultimate reward whether you're considering a new or Certified Pre-Owned* Ford vehicle.
Ownership also has unique benefits and features:
- Variety of terms
- No kilometre limits or excess wear and tear charges
- Customize your vehicle at any time
- Each payment helps build vehicle equity toward future trade-in
* Certified Pre-Owned available on certain premium quality used Ford vehicles. See Dealer for details.
Time to Get Started - To Apply for Credit Online
Ford Credit brings over 50 years of experience for financing that's right for you. See your local Ford Dealer and look to Ford Credit for a full range of outstanding financial products and services. To Apply for Credit.