With Lease, you have the option to purchase your lease vehicle. When you purchase your vehicle at lease-end you are not responsible for Excess Wear and Tear or excess kilometre charges. Follow these simple steps to help ensure a smooth and convenient vehicle purchase. See how easy it is to own your Ford and go further.
Get a purchase option price
The Lease Agreement includes the purchase option price at lease-end. To obtain your vehicle’s purchase price prior to lease-end, contact Customer Support.
Contact your Originating Dealer*
Talk with your Ford Dealer about:
- Your vehicle purchase options
- The final purchase price, including taxes and other charges
- Your appointment to purchase your lease vehicle on or before your scheduled lease-end date
Purchase your lease vehicle
Please review the Purchase Option price in your Lease Agreement and return to your originating Dealer*. They will:
- Provide a final purchase price with taxes and other charges (applicable local fees such as registration and license)
- Review the overall condition of the vehicle with you
- Complete your purchase transaction
Please note: Failure to complete lease-end transactions by your lease-end date could result in additional charges as described in your Lease Agreement.
* If you have moved, and are now residing more than 200 kilometres from your originating Dealer, you may return the vehicle to a participating Ford Dealer. Be sure to contact the respective Dealer for an appointment prior to vehicle return.