Get Tires Now, Earn Points for Later
Tire Maintenance Questions
When you purchase tires at your Ford dealer, our expert technicians will keep service records to let you know of any necessary tire maintenance, but feel free to ask your technician any of the following questions when you come in for service.
- Is the tread depth acceptable?
- Are there any cracks or signs of wear and tear on the sidewalls?
- Is the air pressure at the recommended level? (This can found in your owner’s manual or on the door jamb.)
- Do the tires need rotating? (This is usually done when you change the oil or switch from winter to summer tires.)
- Did you check the wheel alignment and tire balance? (Be sure to ask this if you feel your vehicle pulling to one side as this can be an indicator that the alignment is off.)
- Is the spare tire in good condition (if you have one)?