STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR VEHICLE
Access complimentary remote features like start/stop, lock/unlock, schedule a start, locate vehicle, and vehicle status-check on the FordPassᵃ app when your vehicle is equipped with FordPass Connectᵇ.
EV CHARGING & TRIP PLANNING
Connecting to the FordPassᵃ app unlocks powerful features like access to the BlueOval™ Charge Network and EV trip planning.
OUR FORDGUIDES ARE HERE TO HELP
Our FordGuides are available via phone or live chat through the FordPassᵃ app and are happy to help with any FordPass questions or needs you may have. Contact FordGuides by live chat via the FordPassᵃ app or by phone: 1-855-542-7821. For assistance with FordPass Rewardsᵈ, call 1-833-502-1689 (available from Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST).
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PHONE AS A KEY
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH FORDPASS CONNECTᵇ
HOW TO REMOTE START YOUR VEHICLE
- bFordPass Connect, (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass app., and complimentary FordPass Connect Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible cellular network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. FordPass Connect Service excludes Bell Wi-Fi hotspot. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply. At purchase, the FordPass Connect modem in some models is connected and sending vehicle data (e.g., diagnostics) to Ford. Vehicle data is stored by Ford Motor Company in the United States and may be accessible by US governmental authorities. To disable, or for more information, see in-vehicle connectivity settings. Learn more at www.FordConnected.com. ©2022 Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited. All rights reserved.
- cRoadside assistance is subject to your vehicle’s coverage and may not be available for all makes and models of vehicles.
- dSee participating dealer or FordPass Rewards Program terms and conditions for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass Rewards Points.
- eWi-Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins upon Bell activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the trial subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.bell.ca/connectedcar.
- fAdditional data plan required. See dealer for details. Hotspot can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-capable devices, using data from the additional data plan. Once a device connects, it can automatically reconnect and use data from this additional data plan unless hotspot is removed from returning device settings or hotspot password is changed. Performance varies based on number of devices connected and other factors. ©2022 Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited. All rights reserved.