INSIST ON THE WORKS
Our comprehensive service package helps keep your Ford running smoothly with a Motorcraft® Synthetic Blend Oilᵃ and Motorcraft® or Omnicraftᵀᴹ filter change, up to 83-point inspection, tire rotation, and a Comprehensive Vehicle Report Card.ᵇ
WHAT IS THE WORKSᵀᴹ?
Give your Ford the attention it deserves from the experts who know it best. The Worksᵇ service package includes an oilᵃ and filter change, tire rotation (battery check in Quebec), up to 83-point inspection and Vehicle Report Card.
Checking the exterior of the vehicle like head and tail lamps, body panels, hood and trunk for signs of damage.
Examining the overall quality and measurement of wear and tear on all tires and brake systems for responsiveness and reliability.
Checking and adjusting all fluid levels and making sure that the oil filter is changed and maintained.
Examining the critical systems and components, including lights, air filter, belts, hoses, exhaust system and more to detect possible problems.
Testing the vehicle battery and its charging system to check efficiency.
Checking all the interior components like seat control, steering wheel, audio/video functions and more.
RED, YELLOW, GREEN RATING SYSTEM
VEHICLE REPORT CARD FOR PEACE OF MIND
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your Ford was serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians at Ford Service. Ask to be walked through the Vehicle Report Card after every service to see the results of your 83-point inspection so you can have a better idea of your vehicle’s health. A Ford-Trained Expert will take you through a simple Red/Yellow/Green rating system to help you understand what’s running smoothly, what needs immediate attention, and what may require attention in the future.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR FORD
A Ford-Trained Technician evaluates your vehicle’s safety and performance and performs maintenance according to the maintenance schedule designed for your vehicle and driving conditions. Sticking to a Ford-recommended maintenance schedule helps:
- Keep your Ford running efficiently
- Identify issues early to help keep your service needs affordable and predictable
- Optimize your Ford’s performance
Here is a list of common checks and inspections for your Ford:
- Engine oil level
- Function of all interior and exterior lights
- Windshield washer fluid
We recommend that you follow your owner’s manual for a vehicle-specific maintenance schedule. You can also access the manual along with your service history from your FordPassᵀᴹ app.ᵉ
- aUp to 5 litres of oil. Disposal fees may be extra (except in Quebec). Does not apply to diesel engines.
- bIncludes detailed inspection of up to 83 points, comprehensive Vehicle Check Up Report, Motorcraft® premium oil and Motorcraft® filter change (up to 5 litres of oil for gas engines - disposal fees may be extra, except in Quebec), and tire rotation (battery check in Quebec). Applies to single rear wheel vehicles only. Diesel models not eligible.
- cSee participating dealer or FordPass Rewards Program terms and conditions for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass Rewards Points.
- dRetail purchases only. Exclusions may apply. FordPass Rewards Points are not redeemable for cash. Taxes, oil change disposal fees and any other fees not included. See participating dealer or the FordPass Rewards Program terms and conditions for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on Points.