What drive modes are available in the Mustang Mach-E?
Your Mustang Mach-E offers three selectable Drive Experiences to fit your driving mood: Engage, Whisper, and Unbridled.
Drive Mode Options
- Engage: The Ambient Lighting is set to soft blue. You will enjoy a balance of excitement and comfort with in-vehicle sounds to enhance the experience.
- Whisper: A calm driving experience with gradual acceleration and a lighter “coasting” deceleration response. The interior sound is turned off and the Ambient Lighting is blue. Your digital cluster display will react to your acceleration, braking, and handling.
- Unbridled: Get the feeling of downshifting, increased throttle response, a sporty steering feel, orange Ambient Lighting, and enhanced driving sounds for that exhilarating Mustang experience. Your digital cluster display will react to your acceleration, braking, and handling in this mode as well.
Drive Experiences will remain on each time you start the vehicle.
Changing the Drive Modes
To set your preferred mode:
- Tap the Controls icon in the upper-left corner of your vehicle's SYNC®* screen. This will default to the Drive Modes menu.
- Select your chosen Drive Mode from the following options.
Note: You can also choose the One-Pedal Driving** feature in any of the above three Drive Experiences. This allows you to control vehicle speed with the accelerator pedal only and reduces the need to use the brake pedal to slow the vehicle down. Instead, the vehicle slows down as you lift your foot from the accelerator pedal. This is most useful in stop-and-go traffic. One-Pedal Driving will turn off when you brake.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**One-Pedal Drive is an extra driving aid. It does not replace the driver’s attention and judgment, or the need to apply the brakes. See owner’s manual for details and limitations.