What is Global Brand Protection?
The Global Brand Protection Department is responsible for general parts brand protection issues such as:
- counterfeit parts: non-genuine parts packaged as genuine parts
- supplier unauthorized sales: genuine parts in non-genuine packaging sold directly by suppliers to the aftermarket
- diverted parts: genuine parts leaked from Ford facilities
- parallel imports: genuine parts imported from foreign markets
- licensed products: accessories, apparel, toys, etc.
- trademark infringement: unauthorized third-party use of Ford trademarks
To learn more about counterfeit parts, go to the Global Brand Protection website.
How to report counterfeit parts
If you would like to report to Ford Motor Company suspected counterfeit parts or unapproved sources of Ford-branded parts, please send any information, such as pictures or receipts, to any of the following communication channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-313-337-3663
- Mail: Ford Motor Company - Global Brand Protection
Fairlane Business Park IV
17225 Federal Drive
Allen Park, MI48101