How do I manage my service history receipts in the FordPass®* App?
To add or delete a receipt for your service record, use the directions below for the correct steps.
Receipt Management Options
Add a Receipt
After adding a service record, the next screen prompts you to add a receipt.
- Tap Add Receipt.
- Select your input choice:
- Take Photo - capture a live image of your receipt using your device's camera.
- Choose Photo - select a photo of your receipt from your device's photo album.
- After your selection, FordPass will determine if your picture meets the upload requirements.
- If the image upload is approved, you can select to edit and block-out personal information before saving it to your record.
- If the image upload fails, an error banner will display advising you to try again.
- You can add another receipt if needed.
- Tap Done.
Delete a Receipt
To delete your receipt from your service record:
- Navigate to the Service landing page.
- Tap the Service History tile.
- Locate and tap your service record.
- Select Edit Record.
- Tap Manage Receipts.
- Select the Delete link.
- If you select to delete your receipt, this action is permanent.
- You will not be able to recover any deleted receipts.
- Tap Yes, Delete to complete your request.
- Select Done.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.