How do I reset my password for FordPass®*?
If you forgot your password and need to reset it, access the FordPass Log In screen by logging out (if you are currently logged in) and complete the steps below.
- Select Sign In on the log in screen.
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Enter your email address in the Enter Username field.
- Tap Request Email.
- Go to your email account and locate the reset email.
- Open the email and select Change Password.
Note: There should be a link out to your web browser.
- Enter your new password in the Enter New Password field.
- Confirm your new password in the Confirm Password field.
- Tap Change Password.
- If your reset is successful, you will receive a Password Update Confirmation screen and email notification.
- Once your password is changed, you can log back into FordPass with your new password.
- If you are unable to reset your password or experience issues while resetting, please contact a Guide for additional assistance.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.