How do I delete my Phone As A Key* using the FordPass** App?
- Select the Vehicle tab in the FordPass App.
- Press Phone As A Key.
- The Phone As A Key Devices screen will display. Your Phone As A Key is the one that shows the name of the key (usually your phone's model) followed by (me).
- Tap on the Trash Can icon next to the Phone As A Key you would like to delete.
- Check your device's Bluetooth®*** settings for any pairing to the vehicle's Phone As A Key system.
- If your smartphone is paired, it will show as the last 5 digits of the VIN and your vehicle's model name.
- If the pairing exists, delete it.
Note: For specific information on how to check Bluetooth settings or delete a device, refer to your phone's user manual or contact your phone provider.
*Available on select vehicles. Requires feature activation. Not compatible with all smartphones.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
***The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.