How do I request a Compliance Letter?

If you are exporting a motor vehicle from Canada to another country, they may require certification data for your motor vehicle. A Compliance Letter will contain the emission standards the motor vehicle was certified to. If your vehicle is missing the emission label you may be able to order a new one from your dealer.

To obtain a Compliance Letter for your vehicle, please refer to your local Ford Dealer or contact our Customer Relationship Centre at 800-565-3673.

Additional Information

How do I locate the Safety Compliance Certification Label?
How do I request a Technical Data Sheet?
How do I request a Certificate of Origin?
How do I export a Ford vehicle under Free Trade Agreements?