Is there a recall on my Ford?
Note: Recall letters are mailed to the vehicle's last known registered owner within sixty days of the recall being issued by Transport Canada.
Option 1: The Ford Recall Page
Option 2: The FordPass App
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- From the Home screen, select the vehicle you want to check if you have multiple added to your account.
- Navigate to the Service screen.
- If you have a recall on your vehicle, a Recall tile will appear. Tap the Recall tile for details.
- If you do not have a recall on your vehicle, the Recall tile will not appear.
If your vehicle is involved in a recall, contact your Ford Dealer as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
Do recalls expire?
How are recalls determined?
Are recall repairs free of charge?
Can I get a refund for a recall repair?
Do you provide a rental car for recalls?
How do I get removed from a recall mailing list?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.