What services are covered under Ford Roadside Assistance?
Ford Roadside Assistance covers all Ford cars and light trucks. Although this program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, coverage is concurrent with 5 years or 100,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first) Powertrain Coverage and any additional terms/kilometres are covered under your Ford Protect agreement.
Under the benefits, Roadside Assistance will:
- Mount your spare if you have a flat tire
- Jumpstart your vehicle
- Unlock your vehicle if you are locked out (does not include the cost of making spare keys)
- Bring up to 10 litres of fuel (max of two deliveries per calendar year)
- Winch out within 30 meters of a publicly maintained road
- Tow your vehicle if you are stranded or in an accident
Roadside assistance is subject to your vehicle’s coverage and may not be available for all makes and models of vehicles.