What is the status of my Ford vehicle order?
You can check the status of your order using the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking tool.
To track your vehicle order:
- Obtain your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number from your selling Ford Dealer. The VIN will be available once your vehicle is scheduled for production.
- Visit the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page.
- Enter both your Order Number and VIN. Note: The letters I, O and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (One) and 0 (Zero).
- Select Track.
Your vehicle order information will appear with your vehicle configuration, order status, and delivery details.
If you are unable to track your vehicle using the Vehicle Order Tracking page, contact your dealer for more information.
- Once a vehicle is scheduled for production, you cannot make any changes to your order.
- Due to the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the automotive industry is experiencing a global shortage of semiconductor microchips, causing longer than usual delivery periods.
Scheduling of vehicle orders for production is dependent upon our planned production, customer demand, the order in which they were submitted (oldest first), and the availability of high-demand options which might be restricted by the capacity of our suppliers.