What is my SYNC®* Gen 1.1 software version?
You can check your SYNC software version through the SYNC and Navigation Updates page or your vehicle's SYNC screen.
How to Find Your SYNC Gen 1.1 Software Version
Through the SYNC and Navigation Update Page
- Visit the SYNC and Navigation Updates page.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and select Check for update.
Your vehicle information, including your current SYNC version, will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
Through Your Vehicle's SYNC Screen
- Press the MENU hard button.
- Scroll to SYNC Settings, press OK.
- Scroll to System Info, press OK
- Scroll to FPN number.
Use the conversion table below to match the FPN number with your SYNC software version.
|SYNC Gen 1.1|
|V5.9||Varies depending on vehicle and region|
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.