What is the Ford Mobile Power Cord?
The Ford Mobile Power Cord, also known as the Ford Mobile Charger, provides Level 1 and Level 2 charging capability at home, as well as other destinations.
Ford Mobile Power Cord Basics
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty*.
- Works with industry-standard J1772 plugs. Compatible with all EVs on the market today that are compliant with SAE J1772.
- With a standard 120V outlet, you can add an average range of 5 kilometres per charging hour**. With a high-power 240V outlet, you can add an average range of 33 kilometres per charging hour**.
Ford Mobile Power Cord Specs
- Max Output Power: 30A***
- Input Voltage: 120V or 240V
- Charge Time (0-100%):
- Approx. 95 hours with a 120V
- Approx. 14 hours with a 240V
- Input Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions: 126mm X 259mm x 59mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg or 9.5 lbs
- Dynamic colour LED lights show power and charging status
- Weatherproof: Safe for both indoor and outdoor use with an IP-66 rating
- Lightweight 6-metre (or 20 ft) cable
- Ford Mobile Power Cord
- 20-ft. cable and charge coupler
- Low Power Connector (120V)
- High Power Connector (240V NEMA 14-50)
*See your Ford Dealer for limited-warranty details.
**Range and charge time based on manufacturer computer engineering simulations and EPA-estimated range calculation methodology. The charging rate decreases as the battery reaches full capacity. Your results may vary based on peak charging times and battery state of charge. Actual vehicle range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviours, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health.
***Charging times vary based on household circuit amperage.