How do I earn FordPass™* Rewards points?
FordPass Rewards Points can be earned through the purchase of Motorcraft® or Omnicraft™ parts, associated labour from participating Ford Dealers and by members participating in activities and offers from Ford, through the FordPass App or FordPass Rewards website.
Point-earning opportunities could include (not all available at program launch):
- Points with a new vehicle purchase for completing the following:
- Purchasing or leasing a new retail Ford vehicle from a participating dealer
- Activating and maintaining FordPass® Connect modem**
- Joining FordPass Rewards within 60 days of purchase
- Points with Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase or lease for joining within 60 days of purchase***
- Having your vehicle serviced (retail repair orders only) at a participating dealer (restrictions apply)
- Setting a preferred dealer in your account
- Completing a digital brand experience (e.g., survey, video)
Visit the FordPass Rewards website for more information about the program.
How do I redeem FordPass Rewards Points?
What do I do if my Points are not displaying in my account?
What are FordPass Rewards frequently asked questions?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass App on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation. FordPass is available for select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply. Service may be limited by mobile phone network coverage area. FordPass Terms and Privacy apply. Buyers of non-modem-equipped vehicles will also receive Points after enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details.
***Buyers of Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicles will receive Points after enrollment. Modem not required. Visit a participating dealer for details.
Motorcraft and Omnicraft are registered trademarks of Ford Motor Company.