Where can I view my vehicle's oil life in the FordPass®* App?
Important: This is not a standard feature for all vehicles and the following pre-conditions must be met:
- You must have a vehicle added to FordPass.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with the FordPass® Connect** 4G modem.
- Your FordPass Connect modem must be activated.
- Your vehicle must support the Intelligent Oil Life Monitor feature within the instrument cluster.
- You must be willing to share your vehicle's Connected Vehicle Data with Ford Motor Company.
To View Oil Life in the FordPass App:
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Status header.
- Tap the Oil Life tile.
Note: For vehicles with a FordPass Connect 4G modem, the oil life display will include the service reminder estimates if the service reminder estimates are available.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible cellular network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Bell Wi-Fi hotspot.