Where can I get a replacement window sticker for my Ford?

You can order a Ford replacement window sticker, also known as a Moroney for 2007 to current model year vehicles can be purchased from the Ford Show Parts website or by calling 800-367-3788.

For vehicles older than 2007, a Build Sheet can be ordered from the Marti Auto Works website.

For additional assistance, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre at 1-800-565-3673.

Additional Information

How can I get a Build Sheet?