How do I set favourite locations with SYNC®*?
To learn how to set favourite locations with SYNC Navigation, select the appropriate drop-down option below.
Setting Favorite Location with SYNC
Note: You can confirm your SYNC generation through the SYNC and Navigation Updates page by entering your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or logging in with your Ford credentials and selecting Check for Update. Your SYNC Generation will appear under "SYNC Current Version".
- Make sure your vehicle is in Park. You cannot add a favourite location while your vehicle is in motion.
- Select NAV at the bottom of the screen to access the main navigation screen.
- Touch Controls.
- Press Destination.
- Press Favorites.
- Select Add a Favorite.
- Enter an address.
- Press Save.
SYNC will save the location to your list of favourites.
SYNC with MyFord Touch
- Make sure your vehicle is in Park. Favourite locations cannot be added while your vehicle is in motion.
- Press the Green Navigation Bar.
- Press Destination (Dest.).
- Select Favorites.
- Press Add to enter your address.
- Select Go.
The system will save the location to your list of favourites.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.