First Time Buyer
Don't panic, even if you have no previous vehicle buying experience, our First-Time Buyer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Buying a car is one of the most important financial decisions you'll ever make. That decision gets even bigger when you've never done it before. But here's the good news: we've put everything you need right here. You'll find answers to all your questions, as well as helpful tips to make your vehicle purchase a smooth experience. Our goal is to get you into the vehicle that's right for you.
See your Ford Dealer for additional details on eligibility.
Helpful advice for First-Time Buyers.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Do you need to tow anything?
- Which safety features are a "must have"?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you need/want an upgraded engine?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
- What other luxury features are important to you?
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen.