How do I claim a refund with Ford Roadside Assistance*?
You can submit your Roadside Assistance claim online at www.roadsideclaims.ca to receive reimbursement of up to $500 for eligible tow services or travel expenses in the event that your vehicle has become disabled due to a mechanical breakdown, and you have had to use a service other than Roadside Assistance or while you are more than 160 kilometres from your residence address.
Claim Details and Procedure
- File your claim no later than 20 days after the occurrence.
- Include a letter detailing the sequence of events from the time the vehicle broke down to the time the vehicle was picked up.
- Include paid receipts that clearly detail the nature of the service being claimed, including copies of the tow receipt or repair/work order that pertain to the breakdown and all other pertinent receipts for the claim.
- Retain a copy of all receipts and documentation.
- Please allow four-six weeks for the processing of your claim.
Covered Expenses or Situations
- Local lodging and meals (gratuities and alcohol are excluded)
- Vehicle rentals from a valid car rental agency (only basic daily vehicle rental rate is covered together with applicable taxes – all other rental costs are excluded including the cost of gas)
- Commercial transportation to your destination, and return after repairs are completed
- Coverage period is the lesser of: the date of vehicle disablement up to three days in total, or the time at which your vehicle is repaired
- Your trailer needs towing because the eligible towing vehicle is disabled, up to a maximum of $100.
Note: If the towing vehicle is operational, but the trailer is not, then the trailer does not qualify for reimbursement.
*Roadside assistance is subject to your vehicle’s coverage and may not be available for all makes and models of vehicles.