Explore all FAQ by Categories
- How do I enroll, change or cancel AutoDebit (recurring automatic payment withdrawals) for my Ford Credit account?
- Can I prepay my account?
- How do I change my payment due date?
- How can I get an interest-paid letter?
- Can I defer/extend a payment on my account?
- I am waiting for a refund. Is it possible to refund me directly into my bank account?
- What payment frequency options do I have for my auto loan?
- Can I make a payment for my loan using a credit card?
- Am I able to make a payment over the phone?
- I would like to pay off my retail Ford Credit account in full, what payment options are available, and what is the process?
- Can I make a lump sum payment towards the principle on my retail account?
- Why am I showing due for two payments?
- What options do I have to make my regular vehicle payment?
- What happens if I overpaid my monthly/bi-weekly payment?
- What can I do if I am unable to pay my bill?
- How can I see how much interest I paid last year?
- What is my payoff on my Ford Credit account?
- What happens if I paid off my Ford Credit account and I overpaid?
- How do I pay off my Ford Credit Lease account?
- How can I obtain a release of interest letter (lien release letter)?
- How can I obtain a payoff letter or documents confirming that my account has been paid-in-full?
- How can I transfer my vehicle and account obligations to someone else?
- How do I prepare for lease-end?
- Can I end my lease early?
- How can I avoid additional charges at lease end?
- Is the lease purchase price negotiable?
- What are the insurance requirements for my leased vehicle?
- Where do I find information on my lease-end options, including my lease purchase price?
- What are the charges for excess kilometres on my lease?
- How do I purchase my leased vehicle?
- What is my kilometer limit/allowance on my leased vehicle?
Need more help? Contact us.
Speak to a customer service representative
For the hearing or speech-impaired:
Please contact the telecommunications relay service by dialing 711.
Fill out this secure form and a representative will reply within 24-48 hours.
Customer Support Hours:
Monday-Thursday : 8 a.m – 7 p.m. (CT)
Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (CT)
Saturday : 8 a.m – 2 p.m. (CT)
Sunday : Closed
*Please ask your representatives for language assistance if you prefer to speak in a language other than English or French.